Supporting all stages of
drug development, from discovery to commercialization
COVID-19 spotlights data challenges in precision health + sparks innovations
Delivering on the promise of tomorrow’s medicine today
As the world’s leading provider of diagnostic services and lab data, Quest Diagnostics offers Pharmaceutical Organizations and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) comprehensive drug development solutions.
With medical, scientific, and data expertise, Quest can help you make informed decisions than can positively impact public health. Our innovative portfolios are comprised of precision medicine solutions, diagnostics development, data analytics, and clinical trial services.
It’s about speed to market
Leveraging lab data and diagnostic services to shorten the drug development cycle and enhance the commercialization process.
Why Quest Diagnostics for Pharma?
- Relationships with more than one-half of all US doctors and hospitals
- More than 2,250 Patient Service Centers, retail locations, and mobile phlebotomy for specimen collection
- More than 60 billion laboratory results
- A deep bench of medical and scientific expertise
- A portfolio of more than 3,500 tests for a complete picture of patient health
- End-to-end services for every phase of clinical trials and commercialization
- Our ability to help you identify and enroll patients for rare disease trials
With Quest, you get market access at an unparalleled scale.
Quest by the numbers
Quest annually services 1 in 3 adult Americans and half the physicians and hospitals in the United States, and in the right hands and with the right context, our diagnostic insights can inspire actions that transform lives.
of longitudinal patient history
unique patient encounters
Patient Service Centers for specimen collection
Support for every stage
Bringing a drug to market in today’s world is challenging, and efficiency and speed-to-market can be key to the success of a new healthcare treatment. Finding a partner with end-to-end solutions to help you move from discovery to commercial success is vital.
Helping find new hope
For providers and patients
Supporting providers and their patients with access to clinical trials, important education and communications about new therapies, and new pathways to better health.